Well, January was the first month of my push to share more ideas and content with my readers, subscribers, and customers. Below, you'll find a digest of everything that included for the month.
So far, this whole process seems to be sustainable in my schedule, so my intention is keep things going!
In addition, I'm looking into using Google+ Hangouts to hold some live training sessions/discussions, right here on this blog!
Some Quick Updates...
- The Action Machine Reseller Offer - If you'd like to sell the Action Machine as a reseller, there are still a number of slots still open
- The Copywriter's Brain - I'm selling the Copywriter's Brain in the coming week or two, so if you're interested in owning the whole thing (product, site, etc.) check out the site to see what it's all about, and keep your eyes open for that.
- What am I working on these days? In response to what I've learned over the past few years about human potential and how to unlock it, as well as my desire to deliver unique, practical, and valuable tools for tapping into it (systems, software, graphics/posters) I'm in the process of developing a simple system that encompasses everything - something that will allow me to share my systems and tools in a complete, unified way... the ultimate system, if you will. Look for more info in the months ahead
Awesome Ideas From derekfranklinonline.com
Here's a handly list of posts for the month of January.
When you find something useful, or that you like, please share it with others (using the Share buttons below each post) and leave a comment as well. I appreciate it! :)
- Eliminate One Of The Biggest Obstacles To Taking Action! - If you don't have _____, you're going to have a major challenge with taking action.
- Creating A Super-System For Getting Things Done - Learn about a new way that I manage some of the systems I use in my life and business
- The 3-Step Guide To Keeping Your Resolutions - Making long-term change isn't that hard, you just have to give your mind and body what it needs to make it happen!
- The Secret To Better Sleep [Infographic] - This infographic on sleeping better is so cool, it might keep you awake just thinking about it! :)
- Pay Attention To What Results-Getters DO! - Discover how to learn from people who are getting results
- The Success Indicator - Where Do YOU Stand? - Here's a nice visual comparison between the character traits of those who tend to be successful, and those who aren't
Here's a list of other interesting articles, how-to's, videos, and resources I discovered throughout the month:
- When You Can't Get Anything Done... Do One Thing: http://wp.me/pOGsr-47b
- The Amazing Power of I Don’t (Rather Than I Can’t) | Psychology Today: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-science-success/201301/the-amazing-power-i-don-t-rather-i-can-t
- 5 Desk Exercises: http://kodjoworkout.com/2013/01/5-workplace-exercises-you-can-do-from-your-desk/
- How To Use Google Drive: http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-use-google-drive/
- Sketching: the Visual Thinking Power Tool: http://alistapart.com/article/sketching-the-visual-thinking-power-tool
- Top 10 Good Tech Habits Everyone Should Have: http://zite.to/11ZqYdz
- Good article: The 5 Biggest Productivity Boosts I Implemented in 2012: https://managewp.com/productivity-boosts
- Brings awesomeness to your presentations: http://www.powtoon.com/
- 50 Life Hacks to Simplify your World: http://twistedsifter.com/2013/01/50-life-hacks-to-simplify-your-world/
- Visual thinkers, this is a fantastic book: http://rohdesign.com/book/
- Write things down that drain you: http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2013/01/write-down-the-things-that-drain-you-to-identify-patterns
- Reset your focus; Do nothing for 2-10 minutes: http://calm.com
- Lots of great insights: http://99u.com/videos/7268/Rilla-Alexander-Without-the-Doing-Dreaming-Is-Useless
- The Key To Goal Success: Setting Implementation Intentions: http://daringtolivefully.com/implementation-intentions
Let me know what you think of this digest, and the format (share any ideas you may have for improving it).
Thanks, and look forward to more